Compass to Your Success
- Posted by deborah on June 7th, 2007
Where is your life taking today?
Do you want to change the direction of your life?
Are you stuck in a rut and still procrastinating stuff?
Is the FEAR of failure stopping you from doing what you want?
This powerful two and a half day workshop will produce significant change by increasing the choices in your life. In this fun and interactive weekend you can clear the blockages that may be limiting your success, so that you can create a different lifestyle and get different outcomes.
Get a New Sense of Self
How do your own thoughts impact who you are. Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change them.
"Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on….”
- Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy.
- People think about what they don’t want and attract more of the same.
- Thought = creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation.
- You attract your dominant thoughts.
- Choose your thoughts carefully ... you are a masterpiece of your life….
- You get exactly what you are FEELING.
Find out how you can Change the negative thinking and incorporate the power of your unconscious mind to make a difference. By thinking differently, you'll choose differently, and change the way in which you live.
Eliminate the limiting decisions and negative emotions
Transform those unwanted patterns and habits. And focus more on what you want.
Discover a unique formula that will create more balance in your life by aligning your business and personal goals.
We want to give you real value in this weekend workshop and encourage you to act now, so we can get started today. Let us help you get “back on track”. Learn more about your own mind and how you retrain your thoughts, patterns and habits so you can now utilise the power and ability you have. Simply ... make it happen.
Contact us Today on (02) 9389 7687 or register your interest and we'll send out some more information about our next weekend workshop. Register your interest now.